If you have a bank account with Abbey you might be used to having to type in the long card number every time you want to login to your online banking, well not any more!
For a long time there was this bit that said Personal ID and when ever I asked or looked for the setting to create this it was not anywhere to be found, but at last I have found it!
Follow these steps to set it up for your self!
- Login to your online banking as normal with your card number.
- Click the button at the top of the screen.
- Under ‘Change my Personal ID’ click ‘Go’
- Enter your card number as the old Personal ID and then choose a new Personal ID that you will use from now on.
- Submit that and your done!
Now your can login to your online banking with Abbey without having to try to memorise a 16 digit card number which changes once a year, for added security you can also setup the one time pin number service which they send to your phone to protect your account from being emptied to a strangers account if you get hacked.