Unknown Domain

Jave.de DIY controller

Early in 2011 a project went around the internets which showed a set of eight rescued split-flap displays which had been hacked to work again using an PIC microprocessor. I although he had some small photos on his blog here:


I decided to get in touch and ask for more which Markus kindly obliged despite his busyness, what I did manage to find out was that they were 52 character units, which is quite highly populated and like I thought the letters were probably screen printed (painted) on to the flaps. He also sent loads of great images which I hope he won’t mind me reposting here for this resource…